To ensure pleasant circumstances throughout the hotel and to maintain good public order, Article 10 of the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS" states, "The Guest shall observe the Rules and Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel." Further, the ANA Crowne Plaza reserves the right to refuse or to cancel the occupancy of a room and/or the use of any other hotel facilities to any guest who fails to comply with the "Rules and Regulations" listed herein.
FOR PERSONAL SAFETY
- Although the outside doorknob of every guest room locks automatically, you are requested to verify that the door is completely locked whenever leaving your room.
- To ensure a speedy and safe evacuation in the event of fire or natural calamity, you are requested to refer to the instructions posted on the inside of your room door to acquaint yourself with the location of the "Emergency Exits" closest to your room.
- Upon entering your room, please verify that the safety lock is set and that the door latch is in place. In the event someone seeks entry, it is strongly recommended that before opening the door you look through the scope set into the door to ensure that the visitor is someone known to you or else is someone who can properly be identified.
- You are requested to notify the Front Desk immediately in the event of any unusual occurrences or if any unidentified persons are seen to be loitering around.
- Meeting with visitors in your room is against hotel policy. For that purpose, please use the lobby or any of the public facilities of the hotel.
- Please fill in your name, address, telephone number, place of employment, and other miscellaneous information requested by the Hotel.
TO PREVENT FIRE
- Other than those provided by the hotel, the use of cooking utensils is prohibited.
- You are requested to refrain entirely from smoking in bed or in any other place within the hotel where fire may occur.
- Fireworks, incense sticks, candles, and other inflammable items are specifically forbidden to be used within the hotel.
To prevent the loss of money, jewelry, or other valuables, it is strongly recommended that they are placed in the safety deposit boxes that are available in your guestroom or upon request at the Front Desk free of charge.We do not take responsibility for lost valuables.
Except when there is a forwarding address or else specific instructions for their disposal have been received, unclaimed articles and laundry will be kept for a maximum of 14 days. Following that time, articles and laundry remaining unclaimed will be handled in accordance with the laws of the Police Department.
PAYMENT OF HOTEL CHARGES
- The hotel has the right to request a deposit upon checking-in.
- Accounts presented for payment must be settled immediately.
- With the exception of "Travelers Cheques", no cheques will be accepted for payment or changed into currency.
- The hotel assumes absolutely no responsibility for the payment of any incidental guest expenses such as but not limited to shopping charges, tickets, taxi fares, or postage.
- The following articles are forbidden in the hotel:
- Animals and birds. (excluding guide dogs)
- Gasoline, explosives, or any other inflammables.
- Offensive smelling items.
- Illegally owned guns and swords.
- Excessively bulky objects.
- Any substance or article whose possession and/or use is prohibited by Japanese law.
- Gambling and similar offenses against public order are prohibited. To avoid disturbing other guests, you are requested to avoid making loud noises or singing loud.
- Without the specific consent of the hotel management, you may use neither your room nor the lobby as an office, for private parties, or for any other such activity.
- Persons not registered by the Guest during reservation and or check in is prohibited from the Guest room.
- The distribution of advertising material or solicitous literature is prohibited within the hotel.
- Without the specific consent of the hotel management, the rearrangement of hotel facilities and/or furnishings is prohibited.
- To maintain an attractive exterior appearance, it is against hotel policy for guests to display objects in windows or to hang items from them.
- Guests are requested to ensure they do not leave their belongings either in the lobby or in the corridors. Please note that slippers, "geta" Japanese wooden clogs, are not appropriate within the hotel. Umbrellas may either be placed in an umbrella box at the entrance or deposited in the cloak room.
- The ordering of meals and drinks which must be delivered from outside the hotel is not permitted.
- It is against hotel policy to go out of your room dressed in a pajama, bath robe or wearing slippers.
- Except in the case of emergency or for unavoidable reasons, the use of emergency exits and entry into archs maked "Private" is not permitted.
- Except with the specific consent of either their parents or guardians, minors are not permitted to stay at this hotel.
- You will be required to pay full compensation for:
- Any and all damages you may inflict upon any part of the hotel.
- Contamination for which you bear responsibility.
- Any loss suffered by the hotel for any acts, omissions or negligence caused by Guest.
- A service surcharge is added to all outside telephone calls made from your room. For your added convenience, there are public telephones located in the lobby on the First floor from which you can place both domestic and overseas calls.
CONDITIONS GOVERNING USE OF SAFE
- Article 1. Application of the Conditions
These Conditions shall govern the Guest's use of a particular safe (the "Safe") designated and provided by ANA Crowne Plaza ("Hotel").
- Article 2. Legal Classification of Contract
A Contract for the use of Safe ("Contract") shall be considered to be one for the hiring without charge of the Safe and Hotel will not assume the obligation to have in its custody articles kept in the Safe by the guest using the Safe ("User").
- Article 3. Term of Contract
A Contract shall be in effect from the time when a User asks Hotel's personnel in charge of the Safe (the "Personnel") to use the Safe until the User checks out of ANA Crowne Plaza (the "Hotel").
- Article 4. Articles to be Kept in the Safe
- A User may keep the following articles in the Safe which is assigned to him / her :
- Money ;
- Stock certificates, securities or other commercial instruments ;
- Bankbooks, contract documents or other important documents ;
- Jewelry or other valuable chattels ; and
- Other articles deemed as valuable as the articles listed above.
- Hotel, when it has a justifiable cause, may refuse its permission for a User to keep articles in the Safe even though such articles come under any one of items in the previous Section.
- Article 5. Key to the Safe
Each Safe can be opened by simultaneous use of a set of keys comprised of a guest key and an office key. A guest key shall remain in the custody of a User and office key in the custody of the Personnel.
- Article 6. Opening and Closing of Safe
- The opening and closing of the Safe shall be made by the Personnel each time a User so requests by presenting the guest key.
- A User shall place articles in and remove articles from the Safe in the place designated by Hotel.
- Article 7. Immunity
When the opening and closing of the Safe is made pursuant to the request of a person who presents a key which is seemingly the same as the guest key for the Safe, the Personnel shall be deemed to have exercised due care and Hotel will not be liable for such opening and closing even when such a key is not the correct one or such a person is not correct User.
- Article 8. Lost or Damaged key
- When a User has lost or damaged the guest key, he / she is requested to report immediately to the Personnel. The Personnel may open or have another person open the Safe by breaking the lock or by another means, either of which may damage the Safe.
- In the above case, the User shall be liable for the cost of repairing the damage of the Safe caused by opening it without the proper key or for the cost of the replacement of the lock or the key. Hotel may charge the Safe assigned to the User.
- Hotel shall not be liable for any damages caused by a third party's use of a lost key.
- Article 9. Vacating the Safe
- A User shall vacate the Safe and return the guest key no later than the expiration of the term of this Contract or when he / she no longer has any need to use the Safe.
- If a User does not vacate the Safe within 6 days after he / she has left the Hotel, Hotel may open the Safe by any means which Hotel deems appropriate, may dispose of (including sale of) but not limited to the articles kept in the Safe in its custody, deeming them abandoned, in a manner or by method as deemed fit by the Hotel. The User shall not object to the above disposition made by Hotel.
- The User shall pay the cost of any disposition arising out of or in relation to the disposition incurred by the Hotel.
- Article 10. Repair of the Safe
When for a justifiable reason, such as repair, Hotel asks User to vacate the Safe or to change the Safes he / she is required to comply with Hotel's request.
- Article 11. Emergency
When Hotel is ordered to open the Safe pursuant to any Law or Regulation, or in case of emergency, such as fire or the articles causing damage to the facilities of Hotel, Hotel may open the Safe by any way which Hotel deems appropriate or Hotel may take the best other suitable measures possible. However, Hotel shall not be liable for any damages incurred by a User caused by the above measures.
- Article 12. Liability
- If the articles are destroyed, damaged or deteriorate because Hotel was prevented from responding to a User's request to open the Safe by fire or earthquake, or other reason beyond control of Hotel, Hotel will not be liable for such damages.
- A User shall be liable for damages incurred by Hotel or by a third person caused by storage of the articles in the Safe or by any act of the User to keep the articles in the Safe.
PROVISIONS FOR ARTICLES IN CUSTODY
- Article 1. Applications
Hotel takes custody of those articles and belongings of guest who is staying or to be staying at this Hotel under herein contained provisions pursuant to paragraph Articles 15 of Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contracts.
- Article 2. Period of Custody
- The period of custody shall run from the day upon which an article is put into custody of this Hotel until designated date of return.
- The designation date of return shall be within 30 days from the day upon which the article was put into custody of this Hotel.
- If no such designation of date is made, the period of custody shall run for 30 days beginning on the day the article was put into custody.
- Article 3. Prohibited Articles
Articles such as but not limited to, jewelry, valuables, dangerous objects, perishables, fragile articles, plants, animals and wooden goods can not be put into custody.
- Article 4. Claimant
The claimant of the article in custody be either the guest who requested custody or a person by the guest who requested custody.
- Article 5. Confirmation of Claimant
The claimant shall submit the Claim Certificate to the clerk of this Hotel in charge of the article in custody at the time he claims the return of the article. In the event that the claimant is a third party appointed by the guest who requested custody of the article, submission of the Claim Certificate will not be necessary. However this Hotel may require him to submit proof that he is correct claimant. The clerk shall in his/her reasonable detemination release the article to the person claiming the article in custody. The Hotel shall thereafter have no further responsibility with respect to the article claimed.
- Article 6. Compensation for Damage
- This Hotel shall not be responsible for any loss, destruction, deterioration or other damage to the article in custody which has occurred by reason of force majeure as the term is commonly defined.
- Any person using the custody service shall have a duty to compensate for any damage incurred by this Hotel and / or any third party if such damage is due to the destruction or deterioration of the article in custody or any other reasons for which the said person is responsible.
- Article 7. Disposition of Article in Custody
- If the claimant does not claim the article in custody within 7 days after the expiration of the period of custody, all article(s) in custody shall be deemed abandoned and the Hotel shall dispose of the article(s) as it deems fit.
- The cost of the disposition described in the paragraph immediately above shall be borne by the person who requested custody provided that any proceeds of said disposition shall be off-set against the costs of disposition.
- Article 8. Emergency Steps
This Hotel may take emergency steps which are appropriate under thecircumstances in the following events :
- Demand by legal authorities that the article in custody be opened or otherwise disposed of.
- Fire, abnormality in the condition of the article or other exigent circumstances.
- Article 9. Governing Language
These Provisions are written both in Japanese and English. In the event of any inconsistency or difference between the two versions of these Provisions, the Japanese version shall prevail in all respects.
- Article 10. Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
Any dispute arising from or in relation to these Provisions shall be referred to the Japanese court having jurisdiction over the location of this Hotel and resolved in accordance with applicable Japanese Laws.
Welcome to the ANA Crowne Plaza. Although every possible step is taken by the entire staff to ensure the safety of our guests in the event of emergencies, as an added precaution you are requested to read the following "Emergency Procedures" and keep them in mind. Thank you for your cooperation.
UPON ARRIVAL IN YOUR ROOM AFTER CHECKING-IN
Examine the chart affixed to the inside of the door that shows the locations of emergency exits and make careful note of the directions given; each room has escape routes to at least two emergency exits.
To avoid the possibility of causing a fire, we strongly request that you avoid smoking in bed and pay special attention to the use of any inflammable materials.
In the event you encounter either smoke or fire
Call Front Desk, immediately.
Alert the occupants of nearby rooms of the danger.
In the event of fire within the hotel
Emergency announcements will be broadcast within the building to sound the alarm and to give directions.
Calmly follow the directions given by the hotel staff as they lead you to a place of safety.
Safety precautions in the event of fire
When leaving the room, ensure the door is closed to prevent the spread of smoke and flames.
Cover your mouth and nose with a wet towel.
DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS.
To avoid the inhalation of smoke, crouch as close to the floor as possible or crawl along the wall as you proceed to the closest emergency exit staircase that is free of flames.
DO NOT RETURN TO YOUR ROOM to recover valuables or other items after reaching a place of safety.
In the event of an earthquake
For your complete safety this hotel has been designed to withstand even major earthquakes.
Listen for the instructions that will be broadcast within the building and obey them carefully.
Stay away from windows.
Protect your head against possible overhead danger.
Extinguish cigarettes immediately.
DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- Article 1-1.
Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- Article 1-2.
Should the Hotel enter into a special contract with the Guest, in so far as that special contract does not violate any laws, regulations or generally accepted practices, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
APPLICATION FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS
- Article 2-1.
A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
- Name of the Guest(s)
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival
- Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No.1.)
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- Article 2-2.
Should a Guest request, during his stay, an extention of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
CONCLUSION OF ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS, ETC.
- Article 3-1.
A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- Article 3-2.
When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit, fixed by the Hotel, within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by
- Article 3-3.
The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 12.
- Article 3-4.
When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid.
However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
SPECIAL CONTRACTS REQUIRING NO ACCOMMODATION DEPOSIT
- Article 4-1.
Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same paragraph.
- Article 4-2.
In the event that the Hotel has not requested the payment of a deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as if the Hotel has accepted a special contract as prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
REFUSAL OF ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS
- Article 5.
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract in the following cases:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available.
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation.
- When the guest seeking accommodation is an organized crime group ("Boryokudan"), a member of an organized crime group ("Boryokudanin"), a person related to an organized crime group, or any type of unlawful group.
- When the guest seeking accommodation is a company or an organization, which is directly or indirectly managed by Boryokudan or a Boryokudan-in.
- When the guest seeking accommodation is a corporate customer, of which a board member is deemed a Boryokudan-in.
- When the guest seeking accommodation annoys other guests.
- When the guest seeking accommodation threatens violence or makes an unreasonable or coercive request to the Hotel or a staff member.
Or when the guest seeking accommodation makes an unreasonable request which is deemed significantly unfair or when he/she is deemed a person who has previously acted in such a manner.
- When the guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying infectious disease.
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, disfunction of the facilitics and/or other unavoidable causes.
RIGHT TO CANCEL ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS BY THE GUEST
- Article 6-1.
The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
- Article 6-2.
Should the Guest cancel the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2. However, should a special contract, as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 be in effect, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation for payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- Article 6-3.
In the case when the Guest does not appear by 8:00 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel has been notified) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
RIGHT TO CANCEL ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS BY THE HOTEL
- Article 7-1.
The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any, but not limited to the following cases:
- When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his accommodation.
- When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying any infectious disease.
- When the guest is an organized crime group ("Boryokudan"), a member of an organized crime group ("Boryokudan-in"), a person related to an organized crime group, or any type of an unlawful group.
- When the guest is a company or an organization, which is directly or indirectly managed by Boryokudan or a Boryokudan-in.
- When the guest is a corporate customer, of which a board member is deemed a Boryokudan-in.
- When the guest significantly annoys other guests.
- When the guest threatens violence or makes an unreasonable or coercive request to the Hotel or a staff member. Or when the guest seeking accommodation makes an unreasonable request which is deemed significantly unfair or when he/she is deemed a person who has previously acted in such a manner.
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure.
- When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other promotions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- Article 7-2.
Should the Hotel cancel the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the guest for any services during the contractural period which he has not received.
- Article 8-1.
The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation:
- Name, age, sex, address and occupation
- Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan
- Date and estimated time of departure
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel
- Article 8-2.
Should the Guest intend to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
OCCUPANCY HOURS OF GUEST ROOMS
- Article 9-1.
The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. of the next day. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- Article 9-2.
The Hotel may, not withstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
- Up to 4 hours: one third of the room charge
- Up to 7 hours: one half of the room charge
- More than 7 hours: room charge in full
OBSERVANCE OF USE REGULATIONS
- Article 10.
The Guest shall observe the Rules and Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
- Article 11-1.
The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in each place, service directions in guest rooms and others.
- Service hours of the front desk, cashier's desk, etc.
Open 24 hours
Front desk service : 24 hours
Exchange service : 24 hours
- Service hours for dining, drinking, etc.("Last orders" are taken 30minutes prior to closing time.)
- All Day Dining FRUITIER 1st Floor
6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- The Lounge 1st Floor
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. from Monday to Saturday and before Public Holidays
11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Teppanyaki ATAGO 1st Floor - Annex
Lunch : 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Dinner : 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Japanese Restaurant UNKAI 5th Floor
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Lunch : 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Dinner : 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
(Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays : 11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.)
- Chinese Restaurant TAO LI 5th Floor
Lunch : 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Dinner : 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
(Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays : 11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.)
- European Continental LE PLATINE 22nd Floor
Lunch : 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Dinner : 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- In-Room Dining
Open 24 hours
- Service hours Fitness Club.
Gym 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sauna 11:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Close on the last Saturday of every month.
- Article 11-2.
The business hours specified in the preceding paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
PAYMENT OF ACCOMMODATION CHARGES
- Article 12-1.
The breakdown of the Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No.1.
- Article 12-2.
Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
- Article 12-3.
Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him by the Hotel and are at his disposal.
LIABILITIES OF THE HOTEL
- Article 13-1.
The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- Article 13-2.
The Hotel takes all possible measures to maintain the buildings fire fighting equipment. The Hotel is also covered by Hotel Liability Insurance for fire and/or other disasters.
HANDLING WHEN UNABLE TO PROVIDE CONTRACTED ROOMS
- Article 14-1.
The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable. However, the same shall not apply when the hotel cancels the Accommodation Contract under Article 7-1.
- Article 14-2.
When arrangement for other accommodation cannot be made, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable or beyond it’s control, the Hotel shall not be liable to compensate the Guest.
HANDLING OF DEPOSITED ARTICLES
- Article 15.
The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused by the Hotel to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 150,000 yen.
CUSTODY OF BAGGAGE AND/OR BELONGINGS OF THE GUEST
- Article 16-1.
When the baggage of a Guest is brought into the Hotel before his arrival, the Hotel will only keep it when the request to do so have been accepted by the Hotel, discretion to keep solely remains with the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his check-in.
- Article 16-2.
When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found left after this check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall keep the article for 14 days, including the
day it is found, and after this period the Hotel shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
- Article 16-3.
The Hotel's liability in regard to the custody of a Guest's baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same article in the case Paragraph 2.
LIABILITY IN REGARD TO PARKING
- Article 17.
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel strictly in regard to the management of the parking lot.
LIABILITY OF THE GUEST
- Article 18.
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for all the damages caused by the
acts, omissions or negligence on the part of the Guest.
ATTACHED TABLE OF CHARGES 1
TABLE OF CHARGES FOR LODGING AND MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES [Regarding Item 1 of Article 2 and Item 1 of Article 12]
|Total Amount to be paid by a Registered Guest
||( 1 ) Basic Accommodation Charges (Room Charge or Room Charge + Breakfast Charge [when included in the basic room charge])
( 2 ) Service Charge [( 1 )x10%]
|( 3 ) Food and Beverage Charges (excluding meals included in the Basic Accommodation Charges) and other relevant charges.
( 4 ) Service Charge [( 3 )x10%]
In the event the relevant tax laws are modified, the latest modified version shall be applicable to all charges listed above.
ATTACHED TABLE OF CHARGES 2
Cancellation Charge for Hotels (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
Cancellation of Contract is Notified
|1 to 14
||15 to 99
||100 and more
|1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
|9 Days Prior to Accommodation Day
|20 Days Prior to Accommodation Day
1. The percentage signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
2. When the number of days contracted is shortened, a cancellation for the first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
3. When part of a group booking (for 15 persons or more) is cancelled, the cancellation charge shall not be charged for the number of persons equivalent to 10% of the number of persons booked as of 10 days prior to the occupancy (When accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, as of the date) with fractions counted as a whole number.